Monday, February 3, 2014

Content Chaos

I always had a hard time when sitting down and trying to think of what to post about each day (er.....each day is wishful thinking! more like each month). So, in order to really help me organize my thoughts I thought I'd try something new.




I'm going to try and following the weekly topic schedule below....
Momma Mondays
- My chance each week to dedicate to all things related to being a mom

Try It Tuesday
- Dedicated to posting about a new recipe I've tried, pinterest inspired craft project, new product, etc.

What I Wore Wednesday
- Outfit post of an outfit I put together that week that I liked or simply something to ensure I put some thought into my outfits on my stay-at-home mom days

Thankful Thursday
- A sounding board designed to simply ensure I am taking the time each week to reflect on the positive and truly give thanks for something that week

Fitness Friday
- Update on any nutrition/fitness related topics. Health is important people!!

I hope this outline helps me keep up with this blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts or any feedback as I go thru a couple weeks.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment