Sunday, March 24, 2013

Living the Lifestyle

I've given myself almost two months to "take it easy" and just spend time getting used to this new role as a mom and bond with Sophie.

Now that I've almost hit that two month mark, I feel like I've gotten into a good routine (I use the word routine very loosely since that seems impossible with a baby) with Sophie and feel that it's time to get healthy.

I've decided that it's important to really create a healthy lifestyle.....healthy food, regular exercise, activities, fresh air, time with friends, etc.

I think creating a healthy lifestyle will not only make myself a happy person, but make my marriage that much stronger and will create a healthy lifestyle full of good habits for Sophie when she gets older.

So....day #1was today!

After I woke up at 6am to feed Sophie, I decided instead of going back to bed for a few hours, why not just go to the gym. I was already up and awake....so I did it.

I must admit I didn't really "hit the gym hard" or anything, but it felt good to workout again after about a year of not really working out at all.

Tip: The gym is a ghost town at 7am on Sunday morning. Which is perfect for me because I get a little intimidated when it's full!!

No comments:

Post a Comment