Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Start of our Brand New Journey

It sounds cliche, but at 5:21pm on February 1, 2013, my life changed forever. Many of you are probably cringing now as I say that because it just sounds so hokey, and trust me, I almost cringe just reading it, but it's so true.

My gorgeous little Sophie was born and weather we were ready or not, the starting gun went off and just like that, they handed me this little baby and we were off running.

I've been a mom now for 6 weeks and there have already been so many ups, downs, new experiences, questions, reading of baby books, dr appointments, dirty diapers, laughing till you cry, crying till you laugh, more dirty diapers, endless amounts of laundry that I can't help but share. I'm sharing more for myself as an outlet that as a place for anyone to come for advice. Trust me, this isn't a blog designed for advice since I really don't have any to give :)

I think I created this blog for three main reasons:
1) A place to vent, share and entertain with my trials and tribulations at becoming a new mom
2) A place where my family can go to read up on little Sophie's life, since a lot of my family lives out of state
3) A place where I can document all the little things that go into motherhood, so that when Sophie gets older she can look back on her early years in life. Hopefully not using anything posted in this blog in her future therapy sessions that I'm sure she'll need.

Everyday is a brand new encounter but hte most important thing for me to positivity. So if you are reading this and feel like leaving a negative comment or don't agree or care for what is posted, then this isn't the site for you and please go elsewhere.

To everyone else...welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment