Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Momma "Minute" Monday

it's true that being a mom means a lot of running around, constantly changing diapers, wiping running noses, endless amounts of laundry, etc.

However, I think it's important to find time to relax, think, read a book, watch a favorite tv show, etc. It helps you unwind and gives you a chance to recharge.

One of my favorite morning weekday routines is the free time I have when Sophie (sometimes) takes a nap in the morning. The mornings can be pretty busy from the time we get up....there's milk to be drank, clothes to change, breakfast to make, and a lot of chasing after a fully energetic one year old.

Sophie usually goes down for a nap about 10am....just in time for me to make a cup of coffee and sit back while watching my morning indulgence....The Wendy Williams Show. I love the celebrity gossip and I think Wendy Williams is hilarious and fabulous.

Nothing helps me recharge like coffee, once in awhile biscotti and Wendy Williams.


No comments:

Post a Comment